Hey whats up everyone my name is Kyle McClinton and I'm from Marion, New York. I am a health and physical education major and i love it. My dad and sister are actually PE teachers. I have two older brothers and two older sisters, so I'm the baby. I enjoy jet skiing, four wheeling, and snowmobiling in the winter. I live right near Lake Ontario so in the summer its fun on the water and in the winter we get tons of lake effect snow. I hope to go to my home town area to teach once I graduate.
I'm know some basics things about computers. We had a couple computer labs throughout middle school and high school. i can actually remember playing spellevator in elementary school. My goals for this class are to grasp a basic knowledge of all the programs in Microsoft office and to make ordinary things extraordinary!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment